Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Salon Hair, Everyday!


I love to go to the salon, a great wash, a fresh cut and the perfect blow dry!  No matter how hard I try my hair never looks as good as when I leave the salon.  Part of my problem is that I am too cheap to spend all that money on the million products they use on your hair.  I get it, the products make the hair.  But what mom has the time or money to invest in all of that?  Not me.  Well, Mommas, I may have found a viable option.  Check out Salon Grapix Conditioning Cleanser and Intensive Hair Repair Mask.

Salon Graphix is a Michigan based company committed to bringing you great, safe hair products at home and at a reasonable price.  Now, that is a tall order.  So, the question is, do they deliver?  I put the products to the test.  Now, do realize, results will vary based on hair type.  I have fairly thick, long hair.  I started using the conditioning cleanser and was wary at first.  This cleanser DOES NOT lather.....and it's not suppose to (well get to that later).  Was it really getting my hair and scalp clean?  The first day I let my hair air dry.  I noticed a difference immediately!  My hair appeared much smoother and fuller than with my normal washing routine.  The next day I styled my hair, I didn't see as much of a difference, but my fly-a -ways were much more tame and my hair, again, appeared more full.  As for the Hair Repair Mask, it suggests you use this product once a week.  For me, I would only use this maybe once per month.  If your hair is more damaged, I can see using it once per week.  I don't over style my hair or use a ton of product, so it tends to be less damaged.  The mask gives your hair that extra jolt of moisture and nutrients to keep your hair healthy and shining.

Salon Graphix products are unique that they pride themselves in producing products that are safe and effective. They are sulfate-free, paraben-free, not tested on animals, free of harsh chemicals, and ph balanced.  It is very important to use a cleanser that is sulfate free.  Sulfates are what creates suds while washing, but they strip your hair of natural oils and do more damage.  So, remember, there are no suds when washing, but it is still cleaning.   The cleanser is created to combine 5 hair care products into one, shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and detangler.

I have to say, the product does what it says, and though it can't give me that perfect blow dry that my stylist can, I sure does give my hair the healthy nutrition it needs.  The best part is that it doesn't hurt your pocket book.  The Conditioning Cleanser retails for $7.99 at many local retailers, including Walmart and the Hair Repair Mask retails for $8.99.

These great products are great for busy Moms who don't have the time to be at the salon all the time.....wait, I think that's most of us!

For more information checkout their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment